favorite this postLooking to rent a small house (Dunmore)hide this posting
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking for a rental situation that will be an improvement on my current one (unreliable landlord). I am a single professional who moved here almost a year ago for work. My job is secure and I intend to stay here for at least five years. I am a great tenant because I am friendly, considerate and clean. I have a good track record as a renter, and I have good credit. I can give references.
I'm looking for a house to rent that is:
• not too big (1000-1500 feet),
• has a GREAT kitchen (I love to cook). Gas stove big plus
• Has a pleasant outdoor area (deck, patio or balcony)
• Is on a quiet street in a safe area
• Has parking
• Is updated and energy efficient
• Finished or non-scary basement and no mice
• Washer and dryer (preferable not in basement)
• One or two cats allowed (would discuss)
• I prefer a house like a ranch-style that is all on one level
• A landlord who is respectful, reliable and reasonable
• I work in the Dunmore area, so I need the home to be a 15 minute or less drive.
My budget would be around 900.00, but that depends on how much utilities would cost. If energy efficient, I could go higher.
Pictures would be appreciated in any responses to this ad.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers