compensation: up to $14.25/hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CHEWY has some great things happening!
Would you like to work only 12 days a month?
Get your CHEWY on today!
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in the Wilkes-Barre, PA with wages up to $14.25/hr!!!
If you are dedicated and hardworking and you are looking for a career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don't wait! You don't want to miss out on this opportunity to join the world's fastest growing e-commerce company.
Chewy is proud to offer competitive benefits and a climate controlled warehouse/distribution center environment. Our warehouse workers will benefit from leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, state-of-the-art automation, team member incentives, and much more.
On the Spot Job Offers Being Made:
Location: Chewy 600 New Commerce Blvd, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18706
Tuesday 8/20- Friday 8/23
(9AM - 5PM)
****During the interview process, we would like to provide you a tour of our facility so please wear closed-toed shoes. Please bring valid photo identification. Thank you.
What you'll do:
• Warehouse employees perform a wide range of duties including picking, packing, order fulfillment, shipping,
receiving, inventory control, quality assurance, and problem solving.
• We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What You'll Need:
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours, each 10 hour shift has two 30 minute breaks
• Flexibility for lots of overtime opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events!
Warehouse worker, fulfillment specialist, general labor, material handler, shipping, receiving, picking, packing, order fulfillment, inventory control, quality control, distribution specialist, jobs, careers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers