Full time position
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced mechanic position available immediately
CDL license preferred
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services on trucks and equipment; safety inspections/brake relines/tires.
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
- Road test vehicles when necessary to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly.
- Perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner
- Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Adjust and replace brake, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Monday through Friday; Saturdays depending on workload.
Paid Holidays and Vacations
Medical benefits paid in full for the employee after 90 days.
Apply in person at:
MUNICIPAL RECOVERY INC.
495 Stanton St. ~ Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702